A customer favorite!!! We can't keep these in stock! Make your shower into the spa experience you need most that day. Need to calm down and relax? Try Calming or unwind. Need to wake up and get started in the morning? Try Uplifting or Clear Your Mind. Need to open up your airways and breathe better? Try one of our MOST popular, Headache and Sinus Shower Bombs!
These are some of our customers' most favorite items that we make! Everyone loves to turn their shower into a perfect spa getaway!!!
You will receive one Bag of 14 Assorted Aromatherapy Shower Bombs
Each bomb is a blend of the essential oils listed with them. Get 1 each of:
- Clear Your Mind - Lemon, Rosemary & Eucalyptus
- Pure Bliss - Lime & Spearmint
- Purification - Eucalyptus, Grapefruit, Lemon, Lemongrass & Lime
- Renew - Peppermint & Lemongrass
- Seasonal Defense - Lavender, Lemon & Peppermint
- Sentinel - Cinnamon Bark, Orange, Eucalyptus, Clove, and Rosemary
- Serenity - Neroli, Lavender, Sweet Orange & Chamomile
- Stay Alert - Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Fir Needle & Lavender
- Unwind - Lavender, Patchouli & Orange
- Uplifting - Orange, Clove & Grapefruit
Each bomb is a blend of the essential oils listed with them. Get 2 each of:
- Calming - Lavender, Jasmine & Chamomile
- Headache & Sinus - Peppermint, Eucalyptus & Menthol
Our Aromatherapy Shower Bombs are Essential Oil-based, perfect for you to enjoy during every shower.
Ingredients: Coconut oil, Citric acid, Baking soda, water, essential oils.
Turn your shower on and get that steam going.
Then take your Aromatherapy Shower Bomb, unwrap it and place it on the floor of your shower, but don't place it in the puddle of water at the drain.
Place it at the end of your shower, on the edge of the shower, or on a shelf in your shower.
The water bouncing around will activate your shower bomb and release the essential oils into the steam.
Breathe deep and enjoy your Aromatherapy Shower Bombs!!! Just Breathe!!!
The information on here is not meant to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
It is not meant as a substitute for medical advice or care.
As with all bath and body products, take care, these can possibly make your shower slippery.